Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello Sunshine

Good morning! Even though the sun is shining bright this morning, the temperature has cooled off a great deal...thank goodness!
For my card, I used the sketch from Viva la Verve July 2012 Week 2 as my inspiration! Moxie Fab World has a fun challenge going on now, too...the Stamp It hello card challenge.
My dear daughter, Hannah, will be in our county fair Little Miss pageant in a week. I was able to get into my craft room and whip this up for her early this morning while she was still sleeping. She is my sunshine!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Stamps: Let it Shine (Verve) Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight (SU) Paper: Cardstock and Designer Paper (Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients) Other: Big Shot, Spellbinders dies, Scallop Trim punch (SU), ribbon & buttons
Pin It

5 comments:

~Erica~ said...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you posting things again! I've missed your beautiful projects!! Your so wonderful! :-) This one is especially right up my alley!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors and the fabulous ribbon treatment.

Melody said...

That is a happy card!! Love the papers and colors.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Stacey! I love the cloud background. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Lil' Inker Designs July Release Hop!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stacey! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)