Monday, August 23, 2010

Take Note ~ 2 Sketches 4 You



Happy Monday! Laura's Sketch #59 over at 2 Sketches 4 You is up and running! I chose to paper piece some of that fabulously gorgeous Love Letter DSP and as my color and theme inspiration! How gorgeous is that Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla color combo?



The images are from the coordinating Notably Ornate stamp set! The bird, sentiments, as well as the filigree note were all heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder.



Hope you have a chance to join us for the sketchy fun over at 2 Sketches 4 You! Have a great week, folks:)



Stamps: Notably Ornate
Paper: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla CS, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Versamark
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scallop Trim punch, Wide Oval punch, Crocheted Trim


1 comment:

Amy White said...

Oh my gosh let me pick my jaw up from the floor..! This is GORgous Stacey!!! I absolutely adore this stamp set and am hoping that we get this in the UK come October. The colours you've chosen are superb as well - all round perfection girl!