Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Buzzin' By ~ MOJO 84



It's Monday...and that means that it's time to find your mojo with the Monday Mojo sketch challenge. Here's this week's sketch, Monday Mojo Week #84. At first, I was a little intimidated by this sketch, but I like how my card turned out.



I've used the Just Buzzin' By stamp set several times, but this is the first time that I have paired it with the Jackpot Designer Series Paper. I was drawn to purchasing the Jackpot DSP because of the classic colors of Basic Black, Real Red, So Saffron & Very Vanilla. I haven't used it much, though, because a few of the patterns like the dice and playing chips aren't my style...but I LOVE the checks and diamond patterns in this pack. I used the red checks pattern a couple of days ago on my Cheery-Cherry card, too...go check it out:)



Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Black CS, Watercolor, Jackpot DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker
Other: Blender Pen, Fire Square Rhinestone Brads, Crafters Tool Kit, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle punches, Dress Up Ribbon


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable - and such a great way to use that Jackpot DSP!!!

Janet Strain said...

Wow! I was super intimidated by that layout too, but yours turned out adorable!

Caryl P said...

I haven't been able to touch this layout yet, but your card has made it much less scary! Great work, I love the many layers.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Really cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so adorable. I love the soft colors and those cute bees.