Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #24 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #23 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

I found this fun bracelet called Mellow Yellow at the Cool Jewelry etsy shop. The designer, Pam, loves to work with color and texture and enjoys pairing the most unusual suspects together, often in an asymmetrical style.





Here's my card using the colors for this week's Jewelry Color Inspiration #24. I think this is one of my favorite color combinations, or maybe I'm just in the mood for spring! I also got a little sketch inspiration from Laura's #19.



Stamps: Really Retro, Petal Pizazz
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise CS
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand
Other: 5/16" Jumbo Neutrals Brads, Whisper White Taffeta, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Crafters Tool Kit


I was WOWed again this week with the Jewelry Color Inspiration #24 submissions! Great use of color, ladies! Thanks again for playing along! I'm working on a Jewelry Color Inspiration Award for future challenges and a challenge button that you can add to your blogs, too!

Lili



Neizi



Teresa



Susan



Arielle



Julie



No comments: