Friday, November 14, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Pat at the Stamp, Paper and Ink blog nominated me for this Kreativ Blogger Award. How exciting! Thanks, Pat!



The rules are:
l. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I nominated the following "kreativ"ly amazing bloggers:

Me & Mi Stamps
Chloe-Jill Designs
Artistic Avenger
My Stampin' Spot
Butternut Sage Designs

4 comments:

chloe said...

Oh wow!!! I am so super stoked! Thanks Stacey!!

Jen said...

thanks so much stacey! it is so fun to find new blogs to drool over!! i'll be back!

AMY FLEMING said...

Hey thanks a lot stacey wow!!! Its amazing to think of all the different people visiting ones blog, I have just nominated chloe as well with out knowing that you had what a crack up!! Isn't Noah a beautiful boys name!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you Stacey! ~Donna