Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #13

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The challenge will be posted each Sunday and will include a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. (If you don't have the exact colors, just use ones that are similar:) Then, submit your creation to me by posting a comment by Saturday, Nov. 29th at 11:59 P.M. and including the link to your project. You may also wish to post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

Those of you who participate in the challenge will receive recognition the following Sunday...so what are you waiting for...join the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sandi Meyers is a fabuluously talented jewelry designer who features some of her Graceful Earth designs at rubylane.com. I absolutely love the bright color combination in this necklace!





Here's the card that I was inspired to make with my new True Friend stamp set that I earned free with Stampin' Up! last month. I love this color combination...definately one of my favorites:)



Stamps: True Friend
Paper: Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Brilliant Blue, Rose Red & Whisper White CS
Ink: Taken with Teal, Rose Red & Kiwi Kiss Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Crafters Tool Kit, Scallop Edge, Wide Oval & Photo Corner Punches Rose Red 1/4 Grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals


3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW I'm first?!?!?!

Ok now I'm totally intimidated, lol. I have to admit I don't like my card. I'll try later if I get the time.

Here it is!

LeAnne said...

Stacey, this is beautiful! I hope I can play this week, I haven't been able to in a long time! BTW, I left you an award on my blog, check it out!
LeAnne

Julie Davison said...

I must admit, Saturday snuck up on me this week! I did get to stamp this afternoon though. Here's my card:
http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2008/11/little-birdie-told-me.html