Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #12 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The challenge was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

This cool bangle bracelet was found at the Uncharted Etsy shop.



The following stampers decided to play along, simply by making a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that included the colors indicated (or similar) with the jewelry piece.

Thank you to the following ladies for joining in the fun and creating these beautiful projects! You are an inspiration to me and to all the stamping blog surfers who drop by Stacey's Stampin' Stage:)

Julie



Melissa



Becky



Tara



Jackie



No comments: