Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #12

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The challenge will be posted each Sunday and will include a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

If you want to play along, simply make a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that includes the colors indicated with the jewelry piece. (If you don't have the exact colors, just use ones that are similar:) Then, submit your creation to me by posting a comment by Saturday, Nov. 22tnd at 11:59 P.M. and including the link to your project. You may also wish to post your photo at Splitcoaststampers.com using the keyword JCI.

Those of you who participate in the challenge will receive recognition the following Sunday...so what are you waiting for...join the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I found this cool bangle bracelet as I was searching for this week's Jewelry Color Inspiration. Isn't it beautiful? You can find more amazing jewelry designed by this fantastic Philly, Uncharted at her Etsy shop.





Here's my card with this awesome contrasting color combination to further inspire you to create:)



Stamps: Best Yet, Fancy Flowers
Paper: Always Artichoke, Only Orange & Whisper White CS, Patterned Prints Pack
Ink: Versamark, Mellow Moss & Only Orange Classic
Other: White EP, Heat Tool, Powder Pal, Orange Bead Duo, Tombo All-Purpose Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/4" Always Artichoke Grosgrain


9 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Sorry I didn't get to play last week, Stacey. Hopefully this week will be less chaotic for me!

Julie Davison said...

I would normally have put Pumpkin Pie with those greens; I felt like the Only Orange was a little bright, but I really like the way it turned out. Thanks for the inspiration!
http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2008/11/two-challenges-one-card.html

Melissa said...

Hey, Stacey!! I *had* to substitute Pumpkin Pie for the Only Orange - I have NO Bold Brights except for Real Red! LOL

Here's my card: http://mypaperobsession.blogspot.com/2008/11/okay-so-i-lied.html

Thanks for another great combo!

Libby Hickson said...

Ooh I love this bracelet! And love the card it inspired. :-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous card, Stacey! Really love what you did with these colors. Gorgeous work.

Becky said...

I don't think I've ever used "Only Orange" so thanks for getting me to use it! Great challenge!

My card

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, I participated this week. I hope you will be proud. Have a great evening.

Tara Kieninger said...

You can find my card on my blog:

http://www.firefliesandflutterbyes.com

This truly was a challenge!

Chrissy D said...

Very pretty! I will have to try this some time soon! Thanks for the challenge!