Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #11 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The challenge was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo along with the link to the website where I found it.

This piece was found at Between the Cleavage by Crickette, designed by Crickette Brown Glad!





The following stampers decided to play along, simply by making a paper project (card, scrapbook page, or 3D item) that included the colors indicated (or similar) with the jewelry piece.

Thank you Melissa, Julie & Sankari for joining in the fun and creating these beautiful projects! You are an inspiration to me and to all the stamping blog surfers who drop by Stacey's Stampin' Stage:)

Melissa



Julie



Sankari