Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Autumn Blog Award

Jackie over at My Sweetest Girls blog nominated me for this blog award! Thanks, Jackie, YOU are the sweetest!



Now, I have the difficult job of choosing only five bloggers to nominate. Hmmm...this is really tough since there are so many amazing stampers out there that I get inspiration from every day. Here's my attempt at narrowing down my long list of favorite blogs to visit:

Tethered 2 Home
Well Dunn Ideas!
In Stamping Mode
Vera Stamps
Memories of Us

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awe...thank you, I feel so honored. :) I love your blog also! :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you, Stacey! Thanks so much for nominating my blog!

Anna said...

Thank you so much it is such a treat to come here and see this. I am very excited you have got to be one of the first non family member to read my blog.

Thank you again.
Anna