Friday, November 14, 2008

grateful for you

This week our family had a little scare with our labrador retreiver and our wonderful neighbors were so helpful with the situation! I'm sending this card to them to express our gratitude!



I love this stamp set, Puns from the Past, from the catalog sampler so much. It reminds me of my Great-Grandmother and of many childhood memories. I especially remember helping her in the kitchen with the old-fashioned grater!

Stamps: Puns from the Past
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic
Other: Alpine Ribbon Originals, 1/4 Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Fresh Favorites II buttons, mini glue dots


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your card! It is so cute. Congrats on both awards...you so deserve it. I am hoping to participate in your jewelry challenge next week.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous! I love this set and really like the layout! Simple, clean and fun!