Friday, October 24, 2008

best wishes & more ~ WSC63

It's time again for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! I feel so honored that Beate asked to use one of my cards for a future sketch idea. Check out that card here!



I'm loving these metal circle tags...the combination of metal and cardstock along with the shape is awesome! The new wide circle punch is perfect to use with the large metal circle tags.



Stamps: Best Wishes & More
Paper: Certainly Celery, Old Olive & Whisper White CS, Green Tea DSP
Ink: Old Olive Classic
Other: Baja Breeze Double Stitched Ribbon, Metal Circle Tags, Crafters Tool Kit, Wide Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


3 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful! I love that little bird.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous...I really liked the colors you used.

Stampin' Meg said...

I love how you incorporated the tag onto this. I have so many of them and they just sit there! I need to try this